She hasn't figured it out quite yet, but Mandy wants to crawl so badly! She kicks her legs really fast and stretches her arms out to the side and looks like a crazy little airplane, but she doesn't go anywhere! Jeff and I have a bet as to when she'll learn, so if she crawls by Thanksgiving, I win! Let's go, Mandy!! :) (By the way, how cute is her hair?!?!?!)
She is just so cute!!!! Thanks for the updates. Hope you guys are well. We may be heading your way around 10th of December...I'll try to call to see if you guys are around, when we see if Jason gets the time off :-) Love you guys Geneva
She is just so cute!!!! Thanks for the updates. Hope you guys are well. We may be heading your way around 10th of December...I'll try to call to see if you guys are around, when we see if Jason gets the time off :-) Love you guys
ReplyDeleteGeneva